Why Nuada Medical
- Over 90% of staff said that they would recommend working at Nuada Medical to family and friends, (based on staff surveyed in November 2016).
- We are proud of our clinic – both the elegance and comfort of the front of house areas, and the state-of-the-art equipment in the theatre complex.
- You will get to work alongside some of the country’s leading specialist consultants.
- Our clinical department currently consists of a theatre team of seven nurses, and a clinic team of seven HCAs.
- We have a two to one patient nurse ratio, which allows us to provide exceptional personalised care that our patients deserve, and that we can be proud of.
Our people are our greatest assets, and we offer a range of benefits to support our staff members including:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Employee shares scheme
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
Learning and development
We understand the important of investing in our people, for continuous professional learning and development. We offer a range of internal and external training courses for continuous learning and as well as training for specialist skills.